Twitter Developer Feedback

Twitter Developer Labs

We want to hear your ideas for Twitter Developer Labs! How would you improve the current available endpoints in Labs, and what other things would you like us to consider building?

1. See what other ideas have been submitted and vote for ideas you like.
2. If you have an idea that isn't already listed, create a new post.
3. Include only one idea per post.

To start, we have added in a few ideas that have been suggested by developers in the past. Please vote or comment on those, if they reflect your own vision.

To share additional feedback about your experience with Labs, please take this short survey

Thank you for participating!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow to access historical replies for a depth of a year for subscribed users

As hiding criterias tend to change over time (eg global grey-list of unwanted commenters to hide), I wish my app would be able to retroactively access (and hide/unhide) historical replies to historical tweets of subscribed users with a depth of eg at least a year from now.

At least, to access the list of replies my app had previously hidden.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Okta Twitter
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Hide replies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! This is not currently on our roadmap, but keeping track of the replies that have been hidden by your app should be fairly straightforward to do on your end. It would be helpful if you could give us additional insight into why this feature is important for you and tell us more about your use case.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base