Twitter Developer Feedback

Twitter API

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Twitter needs to implement a proper spoiler tag system

Twitter needs to implement a proper spoiler tag system. Not just that, but this system needs to allow users to warn others by customizing the reasons with their own words.

For example, if I we’re making a book thread, and my tweets are about a certain chapter of a book, my warning would say, “My tweet contains spoilers for Chapter 48 of [insert book here]” and people would have the option of clicking “View”

If it’s a show/movie, a user could put in the warning, “If you haven’t seen [new episode or movie that just came out], don’t open!”

It…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Future of the Twitter API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. zainrandah37@gmail.com

hey, i've been putting quality content and my content is being shared by some top content marketers o the internet but still unable to perfrom better in search. my URL is https://veteransday2021.com/ can anyone from the team look into this .
    thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Future of the Twitter API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Twitter and other social media platfor stand to make millions more. It may take some work but it would be well worth it.

Twitter and other social media platforms stand to make millions more. It may take some work but it would be well worth it and once all social media implemented this, not only do the social apps benefit but the companies involved, thousands of them, will make millions. Someone should seriously consider contacting me but I'm not going to give this idea away for free. I am going to contact marketing and CEOs of other social apps to get involved because it's one of those things where you have to get everybody on board. Anyway if you're interested do you have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reminder Data and Notifications

When a #TwitterSpaces reminder is triggered by a user, that the host is notified via their email with those Twitter handles that have requested reminder. Unless notifications are on in the app reminders can be missed, this way allows for increased interaction between creators and their audience/target market

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. allow users to download space audio file separately

I think many spaces hosts create amazing content on there platform engaging in very important conversations. I'm sure most would love to have an audio file where they can download and share to other platforms

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sample random users

We wanted to get a set of random user ids that are representative of the whole twitter space. Is there a way to get, for example, 1000, user ids from all users in the U.S.?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Twitter v2 Streaming API Rate Limits via API

Hey there,

Could you please add an endpoint for getting rate-limits to the twitter v2 streaming api. It's not practical to continuously login and check a dashboard. thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add poll to a status

It should be allowed to create polls when adding a status. I's possible to retrieve data from polls, but it's not possible to create polls with the API, it doesn't make sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ideas

Details regarding information on the new placement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in with Twitter sundowned?

It seems like the new Projects system makes using sign in with Twitter on a website impossible. One project per person and one app per project? How is a developer supposed to implement sign in with Twitter on more than one sight? Is sign in with Twitter even supported anymore?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add result type to recent search and similar endpoints

Hi,

We would like to propose the possibility of changing the result type of recent search. Currently, the results are ordered in inverse chronologycal order, meaning that if we want to retrieve "popular" (big enough engagement metrics) tweets from a rather popular hashtag or search query, we will end up with many tweets which do not have enough metrics to be considered "popular". This means we need to retrieve every tweet possibe in order to detect "popular tweets", resulting in a large consumption of rate limits.

A possible solution to this problem could be adding the V1.1 request parameter "result_type",…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Migrating Upload Media to API v2

Will the v1.1 endpoints for Upload Media ie. media/upload.json be migrated to v2?

We use media upload a lot so keen to know the if/when status on this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ฉันใช้ดู

ฉันใช้ดู+ได้-ใช้พัษทณา

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Future of the Twitter API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Beyond

@Anonymous

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. $cashtag links don’t work when sending them through POST statuses/update api call

$cashtags are rendered as normal text when tweets are sent through POST statuses/update

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Future of the Twitter API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base