Add Group Direct Message support
I would like to see Group Direct Message support added to the Twitter v2 API following the parameters found on this page: https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/direct-messages
- You can start a private conversation or create a group conversation with anyone who follows you.
- Anyone in a conversation can send Direct Messages to the group. Everyone in a group can see all messages, even if everyone doesn’t follow each other.
- In group conversations, anyone in the conversation can add other participants. Newly added participants won’t see the prior history of the conversation.
- Some accounts, particularly businesses on Twitter, have enabled a setting to receive Direct Messages from anyone. You can send a Direct Message to these accounts even if they don’t follow you.
- In both group and one-on-one conversations, you cannot be in a conversation with an account you block.